Wednesday, September 27, 2006

And so we try again

Back home from the hospital, flare 'semi-settled', I'm now on 20 mg of the devil's brew daily and still my joints are huge and hot before I even get out of bed. My weight is worse than ever, and I'm overwhelmed thinking about how long it will take to get back down to 10 and how my legs and feet are so stiff and painful I can barely walk now. Still reeling from the massive IV doses and Morphene and just the whole chaos of it all. But today I tried to start again. Saw Barbara, even though I missed 1/2 of my appointment due to the traffic. Got to have my monthly Remicade, no infections around to delay that. Then took a long nap with the bionicare on my right leg. Even had a plesant time with my daughter, I don't think I said anything wrong or hurtful and she smiled a lot. Good food in the fridge - real homade food from my Mother, what a blessing to have. Now I'll go find my kids and try to make sure they know I love them before they go to bed. Tomorrow I will keep trying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi _ Well, I'll try again. I posted a comment but it didn't go. I just read all your Blog posting you did while we were gone, and boy what a history lesson. Yes dear, keep trying. God promises if we try He will help us find the strength to carry on. Hope to see you all Sunday. With all my little girl love - Mom

Michael said...

thick and thin - there i am

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeannie,

I just read some of your posting, you've really been through it.

I haven't been through what you've been through, but I had fibromyalgia for over 20 years with a lot of nasty symptoms. Much of the time my life was pretty miserable. Constant body ache, puffy face, allergies, stiffness and more. I tried everything under the sun and nothing worked.

A couple years back I found a site called The Cure Zone and tried something called a liver cleanse. It costs almost nothing, all you need is Epsom salt and extra virgin olive oil from the supermarket. I did this cleanse every two weeks for a few months and also changed my diet (cut out junk food, caffeine, etc and began eating fruits and vegetables) and I was surprised when gradually almost all my symptoms began to disappear. I felt healthy and had my life back! Whenever I stop this routine, my problems (or new ones) come back.

Anyway, I hope you are feeling better and that maybe this will help!

God bless,

Tony