Sunday, September 10, 2006

8 and counting

Dr. Butler lowered my Prednisone to 8 MG/daily on Thursday. It's been a tough go of it since then. Pain is up, Fatigue is up, taking more pain meds, and generally feeling bad. Today I didn't even get out of bed untl 4PM. The pain was so bad and I kept taking meds until I could finally stand to feel the air on my skin. Afater I finally got up, I had migraines and nausea for the rest of the day. So, I don't know about 8 MG, we may have pushed it too far for now. Might have to go back up to 9 or10 mg. I'm going to try my best to stick with this for at least 1 week before throwing in the towel. I had every intention of going swimming today too, but didn't make it. Today was my Methotrexate day too, and I took my injection late in the afternoon. So Sunday may be even more of a challenge than today. Oh well, going back to 8 or 10 mg for awhile won't be the end of the world. We can try to lower it again in a few months. Until then, I'm hanging in here.......

0 comments: