Thursday, August 12, 2004

Thursday

Today started with a bang, or maybe I should say a bark. COCO wedged her way through one of the fence gates at 4:30 this morning and off she ran. Of course SCOUT then went into wailing and howling as these two litter mates are joined at the hip and can't stand to be apart. So my dear hubby had to go out and retrieve COCO and enclose both of the dogs on the back deck. He said by the time he got out there, COCO was trying to jump our neighbors fence and our neighbor was outside in his underwear trying to quiet down the whole mess.

On the medical front, wouldn't you know it - yet another diagnosis. Seems my gall bladder is not working at all. I think this must have been going on for a long time because I've had pain for over 1 year in that area that no one has ever been able to diagnose. Anyway, my Dr. says I need to have it removed. yipee. On the upside, maybe the malfunctioning gall bladder is one of the roots of all my other problems. So I'll probably have surgery in September after we get back from Tyler.

That's all for Thursday, August 12. : - )

0 comments: