Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ready to Go Again!

The infection is gone, and I have a nice pretty green t-tube in my left ear. Tomorrow morning first thing I'm calling the clinic to see when I can get back in for an infusion. I'm also taking MTX again and I have high hopes that the combination of the two drugs will work. There are so many Sarcoid and RA patients that are reporting positive results on this combination.

In the meantime I fell down the stairs and got a stress fracture on my left foot. The foot doctor said I have so much inflammation in my feet that he wants to fit me with permanent braces on both ankles. I have a 'healing shoe' on my left foot to immobilize it, and a temporary brace on my right ankle. I have to admit the brace makes my ankle feel more stable and better. Maybe it will help me not to fall again too!

0 comments: