Wednesday, October 19, 2005

He is Faithful



Every month for 2 years, it's been on the 9th of the month. That is, until this month. This month they said I was being 'suspended' and 'investigated', and 'reviewed'. On October17, we went to the elders and asked in the name of Jesus for prayer for healing. We claimed James 5:14 .... and asked for healing of all sorts. Certainly physical healing, but not just that. We need financial, emotional, spiritual healing as well. The vultures had begun circling, looking for monthly payments.

Today I called my NEW case manager at Liberty Mutual. He was kind, plesant, and easy to talk to - that is an answer to prayer in itself. He confirmed that my case is in APPROVED status, and furthermore that my monthly check was mailed out on OCTOBER SEVENTEENTH.

I don't believe this is a 'coincidence'. I believe it is restoration, an answer to prayers made with faith in the name of our risen Savior. To God be the glory and honor and praise, forever.

Obedience is what He asks. Blessings are on the other side of Obedience.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Dearest:
I have turned all this over to GOD. We have prayed for truth. We prayed that GOD's WILL be done through this & that HE would assemble the right people at the right time that will intercede and do the right thing. GOD has blessed us and has been Faithful to our family.I believe GOD has prepared us for these difficult times. When you have asked "why? the pain and suffering" the only answer that makes sense to me is to prepare us for these difficult times and TRUSTING in HIM.
I love you.
Thank you for your courage and your love.
Your, Michael

Bill Allen said...

God values our ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE more than he does our public and repeated blandishments and professions or promises....(FROM "God Calling".....Love always...Your Daddy-in-Love

Anonymous said...

Jeannie,
Barbara & I love you very much. And I believe this is exactly what God has called each of us to do. Love is by Him, of Him ....You are in our daily prayers.
In His Love,
Olan Hicks