Saturday, August 05, 2006

A Great Place To Cry

I can't believe I've never thought of it before. Today at the pool I cried my eyes out and not a person noticed. I swam for 2 hours (rather than the 30 minutes I promised my doctor I would limit my swimming to) - crying the whole time. It's really great; water splashing up, mixing in with tears, lots of noise to mask the occasionial sob - all in all a really great approach to the whole thing. Sure beat laying in bed watching Humphrey Bogart (although he is my fav. old actor) movies and crying all day. In the process, I was actually DOING something. For at least those 2 hours, NO ONE can accuse me of NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH. But I guess I could be accused of using it as a crutch.

1 comments:

Michael said...

sweetheart- I love you. I know you do try hard and accomplish much. I don't believe anyone could say you aren't trying.
I know you do as much as you can as often as you can.
There exists a misplaced perception on someone's part. Whoever would express such a hurtful thing deliberatly must not know ALL the facts. mra