Saturday, July 23, 2005

3 Good Days


3 Good Days Posted by Picasa
It's Saturday night. I've just had 3 good days in a row. Wow, what a blessing. I've spent most of my time with my kids and it's been so wonderful just doing 'normal' stuff together. They are so precious and every minute with them is a gift. What can I say, except thank you God for 3 good days. And if anyone is reading this, some advice: treasure every moment with your family and friends. Those moments can never be taken away from you no matter what happens in the future. Let tomorrow come, tonight I'm counting my blessings.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you that you have had these three days with Amanda and Will. It was wonderful seeing you up and around.

It did us ALL good to see laughing and smiling.
Never underestimate the power of prayer.
I love you, my dear.

ps ((I appreciate your taking care of me while I was not well this past weekend ))